Monday, May 17, 2010

Career or Children for Parents??????

went Delhi on last Friday i.e 7th September 2007 with my wife and kid to leave the new car of my sis and Jeeju. For our return i booked our tickets on New Delhi- Jalandhar Express for sunday. When reached the station we came to know that the train i late by half hour. It was hot over their so my son started making demands for Coke and other things...suddenly we saw 2 ladies of around 50-60 years approx. with a small girl of around 4 years with them. The girl was very sweet and was watching continuesly my son while he was dinking coke so i asked my son to go and offer her his coke and buiscuits,,,so they both were now busy in talking to each other, reciting poems and sharing their school names etc. Suddenly we saw the train coming and embarking the platform. We boarded the train and got settled on our seats. The seats of those ladies were just next to me...Suddenly the girl started crying a lot and the ladies with her were trying to make her quite. I asked my son to go and play with her so that she gets quite. There were few things going through my mind that what is the relation that these women are sharing with this small girl and why they are not able to control the water coming out of her sweet eyes. I was just about to ask one of them about their relation with the girl, she spoke out "NANI SUNO" to one of the ladies. I asked to the other lady that "Ye iski nani hai to mummy papa kahan hain" She replied "WO DONO CANADA REHTE HAIN LAST TWO YEARS SE". I was amazed to hear that reply and asked her the reason behind this. She told me that they are there to make their career and are not settled over there so left the daughter with me.......i gave a pity look at that cute little girl who was playing with my son and thought that how can parents be so emotionless and leave their kids for their career. My wife was listening all this conversation and said that our heart doesnt even allow us to go 100 kms without our son and how can parents leave their kids like this.....Yap i agree that we can leave kids for their career but this is totally unacceptable.
The train was about to arrive at our station. As we got up from our seats to get down from the train i told my wife to look after our son and i just put my hand on the girls head and bid adieu to three of them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment